Friday, August 17, 2007

Blue Bloom



Love, love, love this patterned paper by Reminisce! Coupled with my Fresh Bloom stamp I couldn't lose with this one. No one else my like it...I'm ok with that. ;) Can you believe with my 4 month old being fussy all day that I actually did this AND (yes, "AND") grabbed a sledge hammer and smashed up some masonry around our wood stove? No kiddin'!

Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Bloom (Stampendous), Warm Word
Ink: Versamark, Blue Bayou
Paper: Patterned Paper (Reminesce), Blue Bayou
Accessories: Stitched Grosgrain, Tarnished Gold EP, Prima Flower, Pearl, Cuttlebug Textile

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is lovely...great color palette!

NancyS said...

I was just looking at that stamp in my LSS this week, and after seeing your beautiful card, I think I'll have to go by and pick one up!
NancyS

Joan B said...

This is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen with this stamp. Wow, the color on the flower is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails