Thursday, November 20, 2008

'Tis the Season


I need to start designing our Christmas cards...strike that...I need to start MAKING our Christmas cards! This is my first attempt for the season. I have had my new Nestability dies just waiting to be used put to work. Grabbed the Spellbinder snowflake dies at Hobby Lobby for...50% off! What a deal is that? I love these great Inkadinkado holiday/winter stamp sets. Gorgeous!


Supplies
Stamps: Winter Birds (Inkadinkado); sentiment (Martha Steward)
Ink: Palette Noir
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Nestabilities Label 1, Spellbinders Snowflakes, Rhinestones, Kraft Ribbon, Martha Steward Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Well your break has done you good I see, you come back in FULL SWING!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I love the image but the execution is simply FLAWLESS!!!

Cora said...

I loved this card this much I used I card lifted it and posted it on my blog. I have posted a link to your site and given you credit. Please let me know if this is not ok.
http://paperflowers1.blogspot.com/2008/11/drive-by-card-lift.html

Molly B said...

I saw this card on SCS one day and had to get the stamps. I just wanted to tell you how much I love this card. I am going to make it (well a version of it) tonight for my Chirstmas cards. Thanks for sharing it. -Molly B

Related Posts with Thumbnails