Friday, November 19, 2010

Someone who I am Thankful For...FWF

I really don't think I could ever choose one person who I am so thankful to have in my life. My parents, husband, children, in-laws, cousins, aunts/uncles and friends. This one is for my aunt (mom's sister) who has always been like a mother to me. She left her family for months to take care of, my mom, my dad, brothers and I after my mom had a stroke when I was a senior in high school. I love her dearly and don't know what life would have been like without her. She called me a couple nights ago to tell me that she has spots on her lungs. (This came as a shock to me as she has never smoked, although I have read that isn't always a factor.) There are still tests to be done, so I am remaining optimistic that the spots are malignant. If you could kept her and her family in your prayers I would appreciate it.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving. I know I will with so many people and things to be thankful for that I will feel the blessings all week!




Supplies Stamps: All Unity and Ippity, Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Grape, Paper: Wisteria (Basic Grey), Sahara Sand, Vanilla, Accessories: Pearls, Baker's Twine

10 comments:

Bogner's said...

I love the stamping over the flowers! It looks amazing. I am going to have to go get my SKOM back out!

BonnieRose said...

gorgeous, hugs happy friday! see my blog http://alifeurnehearsed2.blogspot.com and join my mail art swap! click the badge! hugs xo bonnierose

shuggy said...

so cute!

lynn said...

prayers to your aunt, morissa. she will just love this pretty card!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Morissa! I know your aunt will love it and I hope the spots are nothing.

Lisa said...

This is lovely! Good thoughts for your aunt...

sharon g said...

Ohhhhh pretty. Good job

Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! My prayers to you and your aunt!

cindy said...

I love that look of a saying on top of a stamped image. Great job.

Gwen said...

Morissa, what a lovely card! Praying for the best for your precious aunt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails