Friday, February 04, 2011

FWF Unity & Bic Mark-Its

Happy Friday! Luckily, I made a birthday card for my mom, so I had something for the post. Mom not only got a card but a Groundhog's Day Blizzard. lol! I never can find a good groundhog stamp...flowers will do. ;)

I really enjoy how this beautiful Unity image turned out with my new Bic Mark-It permanent markers. I picked up the 36-pack from Staples a couple of weeks ago.  I could like to have a few more shades to choose from, but I can't complain with the results for the price. BTW, the Copic colorless blender pen and other markers are blendable with the Mark-Its. Super thrifty for the...well...thrifty. ;) About $25 per set of 36 (broad tip or fine tip)

Supplies
Stamps: January KOM UnityIppity
Ink: Dessert Sand, Rich Cocoa
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Grey
Accessories: Lace Doily, Button, Baker's Twine, Bic Markers





My beautiful babies!

18 comments:

stampjourney said...

Great card! I love the Bic Mark-its, too!

Erika said...

So pretty.

http://crafty-creations-by-erika.blogspot.com/

Rachel B said...

Beautiful card and I love the picture of those babies! Fiona's face is so cute!

Brenda said...

Totally love your coloring Morissa and the die cut and added twine! Lovely card!

Patricia said...

Wow! It turned out really nice! I have been on the fence about getting copics...you know, will I really use them as much as I think I will...and they are pricey. This is a more economical way, especially if the blender works with them! Thanks!

Gwynn said...

lovely card! I love that lacey background. And your boys are just too cute!

Anne Tussing said...

Very pretty! I like your coloring! Your babies are ADORABLE!!

Gwen said...

Very, very pretty card! Love it and so will your mom!

sharon g said...

I like the colors you chose. I've wondered how to color that stamp...

Sarah B. said...

Such cute cards, and thanks for the tip about the mark-its!

Linda said...

I think is gorgeous! But I love this type style stamps! so up my allery and colors are my favortie too!

Katrina Hunt said...

so pretty!!! I have a hard time coloring!!! great card!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE this! Cute babies too!

Lori said...

Pretty! Love how you used the twine behind the image.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Morissa! I love the photo of your sweeties, too!

NoraAnne said...

This is SO pretty :) Love your coloring and the doily looks beautiful! and the pic of your babies is just adorable!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

GORGEOUS! Love the doily and your twine treatment! Your babies are adorable, too! :)

Carolina said...

Eek, sorry about your first card, but glad you shared this one because it's adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails