Thursday, April 05, 2012

Inspiration!!

Fortunately, I have had both creativity and a little bit of time on my side lately. No more time that usual, but renewed energy, which I am totally crediting to my new diet and workout routine.  I actually can't believe that I have pretty much stuck with it for the past five weeks! Go me!

My niece's birthday card....kind of a joke...she HAD to have a rooster and now he is the entire family's worst nightmare! lol! Used my first Action Wobble on this guy!

I generally intensely dislike photos of myself, so I forced myself to scrap one of me. I used my Unity March KOM. Loved paper piecing the banner and stamping the background branches.

I don't have a lot of photos of mom especially after her stroke and fewer of her smiling.  I wanted to  showcase this for myself, my children and, of course, her. It's been a long road, but, thankfully, she is still with us and doing well. Adore the DCWV paper. Absolutely artistic!



Liam's 5th birthday was this week. He loved Octonauts and there isn't much out there yet as in party supplies, clipart, etc., so I used my Create a Critter Cricut cartridge to make him a birthday card of the character Peso. Apparently, he prefers Kawzii. lol! I used an action wobble on him and later put the card in a 8X8 shadowbox frame, which he enjoys picking up and wobbling to see Peso dance.


This card was made from my March Unity KOM colored with Copics, which I included in my previous haul video. 

32 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Good for you - 5 weeks! WTG!! You've busy! Look at all these projects - LOL! My favorite is the page about you - very pretty :)

Erica said...

LOVE the rooster card!

Tammy said...

Yeah for scrapbooking yourself! Even if you had to force it, it's good to get YOU in your scrapbooks too! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love how you used the flowers on the door stoop pots! Brilliant!

Mary Jo said...

Such great projects!
Love the banner on the layout of yourself :)
Very pretty.

Madeline said...

Beautiful cards. And I love that you scrapped yourself!

Kary said...

Morissa, these are fabulous projects!! Well done, I love how you used the March KOM stamps.

Christina Collins said...

Fun projects!
Ha! I love the rooster card. Especially since it has an action wobble. Very clever.

Amy said...

Lots of projects! Your coloring skills on the door have me envious! I am also going to have to case that cute rooster card.

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I especially love how you added flowers into that one banner element!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oooo...that door is very pretty! All great projects!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

These are all fantastic projects! I really love how you added flowers to that banner on the layout, it's perfect!

Jessica Buffa said...

Happy to hear you are sticking to your routine...keep up the good work and keep bringing these phenomenal projects are way!!!
Happy to hop over from FWF!
:O)
Jessica

Ruby said...

Great projects. I love the banner layout and the door card.

Kat said...

Wow! you've been a busy bee! I love all of the projects but the rooster is just my all time favorite, it's so cute! I like the doily behind the house on the last project too! TFS!

Linda said...

You have been busy look at all them awsome cards.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Wow, I need to get my butt exercising. These layouts and cards and wonderful!

Eva said...

Your projects are all awesome!

Unknown said...

LOVE your stuff...yes, go YOU! Especially like that rooster, but your layouts are stunning.

JPScraps said...

Your cards and layouts are beautiful!

veronica said...

would love to see your wobble rooster in action. kinda like a bobble head?

Julie Odil said...

Great projects! You look beautiful, as does your mom.

Lisa Arana said...

Amazing projects! I love that you scrapped outside your comfort zone.

Barb King said...

Nice card with the house, beautiful coloring, well done!

Tracy said...

Your cards are lovely and your layouts are stunning. That one of your mom's smile touched my heart.
Good for you on your 5 weeks on a healthier lifestyle. I keep starting and then fall off the wagon.
Time to get back on it again :)

Becky said...

Yay for five weeks!! Awesome job :) Your cards are so cool, love the wobbles!!! I don't think I've ever done a layout of myself, on fact I doing think I have any photos of just me! Love the fact that you did that layout of your mom :)

Cheri said...

Gorgeous projects!

Roslyn said...

Wow! what awesome projects!

Michele Lourenco said...

Morissa,
You've been on busy crafter!!
That's great

Gwen said...

Great projects, Morissa! Glad you had time to play along this week!

Angie Blom said...

Wow!! These are all amazing projects !! I see some of my images.. They look awesome! Thanks for sharing! Xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Your work is FABULOUS!!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails