Friday, July 20, 2012

FWF Heyday with Hueys

Happy Friday! I pulled a late nighter last night. For some reason, I get inspired the later it gets! Or the kids and in bed and I am being left alone. lol! This is one of my first 12x12 layouts. (Believe it or not!) I used Mister Hueys on the background as well as on the butterflies, which were embossed in white. All of the stamps are Unity (month, butterflies and love). For more awesome inspiration head on over to the Unity blog and hop with us! Also, a shout out to Unity DT member Lisa Henke for being a sweetie and featuring my card from last week on the Unity blog. So humbled!

Supplies
Stamps: Unity
Ink: London Fog, Versamark
Paper: Textured White, Heydey (Studio Calico)
Accessories: Flower (Scrap of Art Designs - Zibbet), White Embossing Powder, Thickers, Mister Hueys (Boss Lady, Miny Julep, Warm Calico)


18 comments:

Emily H said...

Another fabulous project Morissa!

Ruby said...

This is a wonderful layout. You did an amazing job.

Jen M said...

Soooo pretty!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful layout! and congrats on having your card featured on the Unity blog, very well deserved for a gorgeous project!

Linda said...

I love the little butterfies add a nice touch and very pretty!

Scrapper Myra said...

How cute... love the photo and the layout... gorgeous.

Unknown said...

AHHH! What a great layout to frame that sweet baby!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my gorgeousness! The butterflies, the title, and that beautiful baby :)

JPScraps said...

The layout is gorgeous! I love all the butterflies.

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful!

Eva said...

Stunning layout!

scrappymo! said...

Lovely layout and lovely photo!
Those little butterflies are so cute.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Fabulous layout and what a precious baby!

Michelle said...

great project! I love the layout!

Rona said...

What a beautiful layout!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The month stamps are fabulous, and so is your layout!

jennifer mitten said...

Oh, this layout is fabulous! I love everything about it.

Emma said...

Just lovely layout! Amazing! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails