Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry 2nd Day of Christmas!!

Remember that Christmas lasts until January 6th (Epiphany), so there is no need to be fretting over getting those decorations and lights down just yet!

 Enjoy the Christmas music a little longer if you like. If you were over it in October I can see your point!

I have a couple of cards to share with supplies. I have also been working on my December Daily layouts, which need a lot more of my attention right now. (Below is a video of what I had done to the point of the video.) I am sooo behind. I may post some as I get them finished. We're in the midst of a blizzard here, so I think I may have some time to work on them!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year as well! 

Supplies
Paper: Aspen Frost (Basic Grey), Kraft (American Crafts), Acetate
Stamps: Owl I Want for christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Walnut Stain (Tim Holtz)
Accessories: Alcohol Markers (Promarkers), Shaved Ice (Stampendous), Rock Candy Stickles (Ranger), Cut Files (Silhouette), circle punch

Supplies
Stamps: Technique Tuesday - Alli Edwards
Ink: Versamark, Tea Dye (Tim Holtz)
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Christmas, Kraft (PTI)
Accessories: Glitter (Walmart), Glitter Tape (American Crafts), Black Embossing Powder, Bling

1 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute shaker card :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails