Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Scrapbooking/Cardmaking/Crafting my Stash Video Series

After months of organizing and re-organizing my crafting supplies and feeling overwhelmed by what I have, I have decided to do two things: start a monthly budget and "shop" my stash.

Winter-themed kit (I forgot my thickers!)
The video for individual products is uploading as I create this post. It will be on the sidebar of the blog. ;)

My goal is to upload three videos a month to keep me accountable.

  • Themed kit of products from my stash that I will be using for the month (winter, Valentine's Day, spring, etc.) I will definitely deviate from these items for some projects where I don't see them being used, but want to make it a goal use them as much as possible.
  • Scrapbook pages, cards, projects, etc. that I have made with the themed kit.
  • Haul video of what I purchased within my budget for the month. (My guess is that I will get better at it as I am more mindful of my purchases.)
My hope is that some of you play along. I would love to see video responses or photos of you shopping, creating from your stash and sharing what you purchased on a budget with your thoughts.

Links for some great stash inspiration that have been shared with me so far!
Counterfeit Kit Challenge
Stashbuster's Challenge


LisaDV said...

Great video!

Related Posts with Thumbnails