Monday, July 11, 2011

Creative Challenge Day 2: Scrapbook Page

Believe it or not...Day 2 is a scrapbook page! (Not my thing at all!) There was no prize awarded today, because there were no comments. I know, I know...I have been out of the loop for almost 4 months, so not a lot of people are stopping by anymore. Hopefully that will change. I NEED the encouragement!!! :)

Remember -- post a comment here and be entered into a drawing for something from my stash. Get an additional entry by posting a DIRECT LINK to a project you created with items from your personal stash. Check here on my next post for the winner!

Angie Blom's Gelato Technique in UnityStampCoTV

1 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

What a cute baby! I love the flowers you stamped across the bottom and I love that card from yesterday. I think I have that paper pad. You are inspiring me to stop shopping - hopefully I have the willpower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails