Friday, August 12, 2011

FWF Creative Challenge Recap - Week 5

My inspiration from my stash this week was the DCWV 8X8 stack Mariposa and Unity/Webster's Pages Today's Special set. Gorgeous! Not a page touched of that pack nor the stamps opened until yesterday. I did these as quickie cards, so nothing super special. . Have a fab Friday!

Fave Product of the Week: Tim Holtz Distress Stains

Winner!!!!!
Danie May said...
This is fabulous. I really love the image of the folk like stencil and your colours.


5:16 PM

Remember -- post a comment here and be entered into a drawing for something from my stash. Get an additional entry by posting a DIRECT LINK to a project you created with items from your personal stash. Check here on my next post for the winner! Email me at shamrockstamper@gmail.com if you see your name posted as a winner!






18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are just stunning.

Jen M said...

Gorgeous! I love the mariposa stack!

Ruby said...

The cards are stunning. That stamp is one of my favourite.

Unknown said...

all amazing, beautifully done

Jingle said...

Very pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Danie Mae! Morissa your cards are stunning...love love love them all!
I'm been using up my stash here:http://jenscupofcreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/you-brighten-my-world.html
Thanks for the challenge...I'm finding things that I didn't realize I have like the yellow 'dingle balls' on my card..heehee.

jennifer mitten said...

These are all so gorgeous! Love that Webster Pages!

Linda said...

Those cards are super. But, I love you butterrfly one the best. I love the colors and all the detail of the card.

Amber Sheaves said...

These are gorgeous!!

Gwen said...

Oh what great projects, Morissa! Your stash must be shrinking!
I used old MME paper on both of these projects:
http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com/2011/08/81211-fwf.html

Kary said...

Such beautiful projects!! Love the Webster's Pages papers you used. Great job!!

sharon g said...

WOW, those are beautiful! Very classy. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Jocelyn Olson said...

These are gorgeous cards! I love seeing how other people stamp on patterned paper--it looks sooooo good!

Roslyn said...

Beautiful cards!

ddazzled71 said...

For quickie cards these are absolutely stunning. I wish my quickies turned out so good. The butterflies on the papers are gorgeous too!

OMG also just read that I won for leaving a comment. Thanks so much...you have made my day (probably even my week)!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful cards!!

Marsha said...

Such beautiful cards. Coming back to your blog later to watch the video.

stampjourney said...

Beautiful cards! I love the one that looks like a sign--so creative with a very peaceful color combination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails