Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shopping Ban Update

Going to make this short. :) All is well with the shopping ban, but my wishlist is GROWING! lol! I started teaching and grad school this week. No time to play, so I don't have anything new to show you. I will be working my tail off crafting for the Labor Day weekend show next week. Most likely, there will not be a new post until after everything is over. Stick with me! I will be back! I did, however, choose a winner for this week's drawing. The next drawing will be from comments on my NEXT post. Take care and have a fabulous week!!!


jackie 4124 said...
Awesome card. Lovin' that stamp
10:27 AM
I am behind on getting blog candy out, but never fear, Danie May and Martha, it will be to you soon. 

1 comments:

stampjourney said...

Hope your new school year is going well--both for teaching and grad school! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails